Monday, July 20, 2009

Growing Strong

Jackson has officially hit the 2-3 week growth spurt. He is about 9 pounds now and is cluster feeding (eating every 45 mins for about 4 hours). He is wearing me out! The good thing about the growth spurt is that when he gets into a deep sleep he is out for at least 3 hours.

I will be going to the lactation support group again this Wednesday. I can't wait to weigh him and see just how much he has gained. Last week he was 8 lb 3 oz. He also has his first doctors appointment on Thursday. He has outgrown at least one outfit that I know of. He is growing so fast! I can't believe that he is over 2 weeks old.

Jackson got to take his first bottle on Friday. He did really well with it. I think Jason really enjoyed getting to feed him.



We also took him to church for the first time on Sunday. He did pretty good. Everyone was very excited to get to see him. He loved the music part of the service. Here is a picture before we left.

No comments: