Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Last Re Appointment

Today was my last appointment with the doctors in Birmingham. I am kinda sad to be leaving them but super excited that that means I am still progressing well. I am also excited about saving gas!

My u/s today was great! The baby is almost to big to see with the internal u/s. The tech made that baby mad and it moved all over the place. It was so cute! We got a great picture of the face, arms, and legs. I am going to try my best to figure out a way to scan them.

Tomorrow I go to the OB for the first time. I am glad to be getting back to him but I hope that he monitors me as well as the dr's in B'ham did.

Please continue to pray that everything progresses just as it should!

Also, some of you have wondered when my due date is, it is officially July 3rd!

No comments: