Monday, February 2, 2009

I am falling behind

I have been informed that I am falling behind in my posting. There has not really been anything going on so I felt I had nothing to tell but let me see what I do know.

I am 18 weeks pregnant now and have really only gained about 2 pounds (I lost a total of 18!) As of yet I don't think I have felt the baby move, if I have then I missed it or thought it was gas or something. I am still listening to the heartbeat several times a week. As of lately the heart rate has been between 135 and 145.

We have 8 days until we can hopefully find out what we are having. We are planning on going to Birmingham on the 14th to order the furniture and hopefully register at Babies R Us if we know what the baby is at that point. I am praying that this baby cooperates and lets us see what it is.

That is really all I have at this point. I will update again if anything changes.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Woo hoo!!!! You sure are coming along fast. I can't wait to find out that you're having a boy ;) I'm so excited for you to register too--it's so much fun. Keep us posted.