Saturday, February 14, 2009

I felt him move!

Last night fir the first time that I really know of I felt Jackson move. We were listening to his heart beat with the fetal doppler. We can also hear him kick with the doppler. Well last night, I could hear him kick and I felt it so I know now what it feels like. It is a very strange feeling. I really do have a person in my belly! As I sit here and type this he is moving too. SO COOL!!

I also think that he is going through a growth spurt or something this week because I woke up in the middle of the night starving! I have not done that since 1st trimester. I got up and ate and then woke up this morning hungry again.

Today is also the day that we are going to Birmingham to register and look at all the baby stuff. I am so excited about that. You will have to look at my registry tomoor for all that cool stuff. I am registering at Babies R Us. (I will also register at Target and Walmart)

1 comment:

Lucy Mertz said...

That is so awesome Casey! When you get a little further along, you can lay with your belly to Jason's back, and he will be able to feel him kick too. I did this with both of mine because they decided to try gymnastics every night at bed time. I couldn't sleep, so I felt like Marty shouldn't be able to either. :) Good luck with the next half. It will start flying now!