Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nursery Decor

I wanted to share what we have picked out for the nursery bedding. I ordered the material swatches and love them. The colors are great. We are going to order the bedding soon and plan to paint in March. The furniture should also be in sometime around the middle of March. I am so ready to have things put together.



We are planning on painting a light beige color and using the blue and brown as accents. I think it will look beautiful with the cherry furniture we have ordered.

3 comments:

~ Maria ~ said...

Casey, this is the bedding I wanted if i would have had a boy! It's so cute! Jackson will LOVE his room!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Our Europe trip is now is August..so hopefully we will be around when Jackson makes his debut!

Jennifer Terrero said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The nursery is going to look great. I cant wait to see pics of it!