Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here we go again...

So as quick as it began so it will end. We had another dr. appointment yesterday. Had an ultrasound and saw the sack. We should have been able to see more since I was just over 6 weeks. I also had blood work done. It was really starting to sink in that this was going to work and we were going to have a baby. The Dr. called today and said the news was not good. My beta level which should be over 10,000 was only 1500. My progesterone level had also dropped again which should not happen since I am on extra progesterone. She said all the numbers plus the ultrasound told her that the pregnancy was not going to survive. I am now to stop all the meds and let nature take its course. I have peace knowing that God is in total control of the situation but it does not make the pain any less. Please pray for us as we continue the journey.

No comments: