Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Moving on

On Friday, April 18th I had a D&C done at Brookwood Hospital in Birmingham. I was tired of waiting on the miscarriage (m/c) to happen. I went to the dr's on Wednesday (the 16th) and had all my bloodwork done and another u/s. The sack was still intact and my HCg level was still around 1600. If I had waited to have a natural m/c it would have been at least another week or two. So I am glad it is over with and now we can move on.
We are doing pretty good. This m/c was not nearly as bad as the first one. Hopefully this one will be our last. I go back to the dr in May to move on with the program. Next step is fertility shots.
I am just very thankful that God is in control of this whole situation and he already knows the outcome. That gives me such peace!!

No comments: