Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another good report

I went back to the Re yesterday for more b/w to check the hcg and progesterone levels. The progesterone needs to stay above 25 and mine was 41. The hcg level should double every 48 hours. Last week it was 34 so this week it should have been around 370. My hcg level was 609!!! I go back next week on Monday for more b/w and an ultrasound!

For those of you wondering though, I am still going to Texas with work. I fly out on November 4th and fly back home the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I am really excited about going. I will be really busy which will help me keep my mind off of worrying about how things are going with the pregnancy. I am going to take it easy but I know that everything is in God's hand and he is in total control.

Please continue to pray that everything keeps progressing like it should.

No comments: