Friday, October 10, 2008

CD 13

I left my house at 6:40 this morning to go to my Re's office. It usually takes me just over an hour to get there. Well, it was raining and there were several wrecks on the interstate. I did not get to the office until 9:00!!! Luckily everyone else was late too. Also, I was soaking wet!!! Aside from that everything was good. I have 2 follies on my right side, one is 1.5 and the other is 1.8. Nothing on the left side. My estrogen is 268. I can’t go back for the IUI on Saturday (due to work) or Sunday (I have to sing at church) so I am going to trigger tonight and IUI on Friday. Since I really wanted 2 eggs they would have let me go another day or two but due to my schedule I can’t. So I went home and did a little more follistim to hopefully give the 1.5 a chance to get to 1.6 so I can have 2.

No comments: