Friday, October 10, 2008

IUI - Let's make a baby!

OMG…it was so awesome!! I got to see myself O!

Jason had to be there at 7:30 and I had my appt scheduled for 9:00. We got breakfast in between. The nurse calles us back and they tell me that they are going to do the iui, then do an u/s to check for follie collapse and fluid. So they did the u/s and the follies were still there and big.

She kept looking for fluid but could not find any. She told me that I might not have o’d yet but she wanted to get the u/s tech to take a look and see what she thought. So after about 15 mins the tech comes in and gets to looking and she is telling me what she is looking for. She focus’s in on one of the follies and starts kinda pushing on my belly to try to get a different look. Right then I ovulated!!! I saw it!!

Within like 10 to 15 seconds my follie went from 1.8 or 2.0 to nothing!! It was so cool. I feel like everything was timed just right.

The other follie had still not released but she said it probably would with in an hour or so.

I go back on the 21st for the beta. I am trying not to get myself to pumped up but I am really feeling good about this one. I might just get my twins!

No comments: