Sunday, October 5, 2008

Let's Get It Started......Again!!!

We had a great time in New York City and are now back and doing the fertility thing still. We have decided that we are going to do the Follistim injections with IUI October, December and January. (I will be in Texas for 3 wees in November with work) If we are not pregnant by then, in February we are planning on moving forward with IVF. I really hope that we don't have to do IFV just b/c it is so expensive.

I went this morning for my day 10 follie check. I have 10 on one side and 12 on the other. They are all pretty small at this point. I go back on Wednesday (day 13) and hopefully I will still have at least 2 good size follies.

I have enjoyed our break while we had it but I am also glad to be proactive again. I will do my best to keep you updated.

No comments: