Friday, May 8, 2009

Behind Again

So I realized that I have not posted anything in quite sometime and I have had a lot going on. Where to start?

Well, last Friday (May 1st) I fell taking Bogey to Petsmart to get a hair cut. I tripped over the slopped handicap curb. I landed on my knees, hands, and chest. I do not think I hit my belly at all but I was not taking any chances. I headed to Dr. Daniel's office to get everything checked. After an internal exam, ultrasound, blood work, and Non-stress test (NST) at the hospital, everything was fine. Jackson, however, did NOT like the NST. He tried for the entire 45 mins I was hooked up to kick the stuff off my belly. After she took it off, he did not move again for nearly an hour. I think he was worn out!

Saturday, (May 2nd) was my 1st Baby Shower at Chris and Brandy's house. It was so much fun and we got lost of stuff we will need with Jackson gets here. Best of all was that I got my breat pump. I have been trying for a week to get the pictures up but I have just been tired!

Wednesday, (May 6th) I went back to Labor and Delivery (L&D) for another NST. I have to have the weekly until he arrives just due to my past history and such. The test went fine however being in the actuall L&D room kinda freaked me out. I have been assured that this is a normaly reaction when actually start thinking about the delivery. I guess you mind just kinda blocks those thoughts out. Like maybe I'm just going to be pregnanat forever. Hopefully the Baby Bootcamp Birthing Class with help with that. We have it scheduled for May 16th.

Today I have a follow-up appointment with Dr. Daniel from the fall and I guees just a routine check-up. I am still measuring right where I should be and weight gain is perfect.

Here a few pics from this past weekend. I will get the link out when I get them all online.

Here is me holding the door hanger that Brandy made for Jackson when he is born to hang at the hospital. It is beautiful!! (Thanks again Brandy!)



Jason and I the day after the shower.



31 week belly pic



Shower Cake (it tasted as good as it looked!)



Here I am in Jackson's room going through all the presents from the shower and tring to get things put away. Thanks again for all the great gifts!!!

2 comments:

Deb Jones said...

I am SO very happy for you two and your families. Children are such a blessing and a joy. In my heart, I've kind of adopted you two, so that makes my joy at your blessed event even greater. You both are very special to me and I look forward to meeting Jackson for the first time!

God bless,
"Ms. Deb"

Jennifer Terrero said...

So glad that you had such a great shower. You look FABULOUS!!!!! Cant wait to meet your little man!