Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I do not really consider it my first but partial first. I feel like a Mother and pretty much consider myself one at this point but still not my "first" Mother's Day. Anyway, Jason was so sweet. He got me a card that sings, 2 disney movies on dvd (Jungle Book and Pinnochio), a spoon rest that I had been wanting, a wall hanger for Jackson's room, and pj's and slippers for the hospital stay. I was so surprised! I thought I would probably get a card but that would be it. I have the best husband in the world and he is going to make the best daddy!! (I am not so secretly hoping that Jackson will make his appearance in time for Jason's first father's day this year)

Also, I went to the dr on Friday. Everything is going good. I had lost one pound and got scolded pretty bad for that. I am not sure how I can loose weight eating all the stuff I have been lately. I also asked Dr. Daniel how big he thought that Jackson was at this point (32 weeks exactly). After feeling my belly he said he felt a little big and wanted an u/s to check fetal weight. *****Drum Roll Please******* Jackson weighed in at 4lbs 7oz!!!! He said that was pretty much right on track just a tad over average. He also said that he should put on "at least" a half pound a week until he is born. With eight week to go that puts him at a minimum of 8lbs 7oz at birth if I got to 40 weeks! He said that he would check it again later and that if it was looking like a 10lb baby we would need a c-section. I hope we don't get to that point!!! Hopefully if he is getting that big he will induce a little early.

Otherwise, everything is still good. I can tell that Jackson is beginning to run out of room in there though. He now has the ability to kick all over at the same time and sometimes it hurts!!

No comments: